Data protection profile
Information requirements Art. 13 GDPR
In this data protection profile we give you a brief overview of the use of your data in a simple form.
You can access the detailed information via the Group Privacy Office (GPO) or the local data protection officer.
We process your data for the following purposes
- Contract performance
- Secure login portal for access to customer transaction data
We process the following data (data categories) from you:
- Log data
- Customer data
- Contact data
- User accounts
- Billing data
We pass on your data as follows:
- Your data will not be passed on by us..
Your data will not be collected and evaluated in order to create personality, behaviour, movement or similar profiles of you, i.e. no profiling takes place.
Your data will be
- Safed in the system logs for technical operation and usually overwritten automatically after 12 months.
- Stored according to the legal requirements of the German Fiscal Code and the German Commercial Code
- Transaction data are stored for up to 10 years according to the PCI-DSS
The legal basis is
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b in the context of contractual obligations
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f within the framework of the requirements for operational safety.
- Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. c im Rahmen der rechtlichen Verpflichtungen
Responsible according to GDPRtransact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme GmbH
Tel. +49 (0)89 899 64 3 0
Fax +49 (0)89 899 64 3 21
Data Protection Officer:Yago Amat Martínez
Telefon: +49 89 899643-292
Corporate Privacy Officer::Yago Amat Martínez
Telefon: +34 912.868.268
Euronet Payment Serviced LTD,
Calle Cantabria 2 | 28120 Alcobendas (Madrid)
You have the right
- to receive information about the data stored by us,
- to revoke your consent (if given) or to object to the processing of your data,
- that incorrect data about you will be corrected by us,
- that no longer required data about you will be deleted by us,
- that under certain conditions the processing of your data will be restricted and
- to receive your data in a machine-readable format (transferability).
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact the person responsible or the data protection officer (see above).
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority.
In Bavaria:Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Tel.: +49 (0) 981 180093-0
Fax: +49 (0) 981 180093-800
Postfach 1349 | 91504 Ansbach